domingo, 9 de marzo de 2014

The story of my life.

I was born in Málaga, on the 9th January of 1998. In fact, my parents didn't live there when I was born, because of my dad's job. But my mom decided to come here and had the birth with the support of her mother and her sister (my grandmother and my aunt). I was the first child my parents had, so they were new in that; adding to this the fact that they were more than 500 kilometres away from their parents and the experience my grandparents could've told them, I was like an experiment. Of course my parents gave me all their love, and they did it (in fact they're still doing it today) the best they could. When I had about 2 months of life, my parents moved to Cuenca again and they tried to continue their normal life, but now, with a new member in the family, me.

My mom has told me that I was a quite, patient girl and that I didn't give her too much trouble. She was studying her entrance exams as psychologist while she was taking care of me. She said that she sat me in the table near her and that she gave me books and more books, while she was studying, and that I could spend hours there, interested in books making no noise. I loved to read, currently I love it too. I learnt to read at the age of four (before that I used to love books because of their images and because of my dad read them to me), and I loved the school. Every morning I had to take a school bus with the rest of the children, and travelled to another village (but I didn't have to travelled for hours either, just like half an hour) to go to school.

Everything changed when I turned 6. We moved again. This time they sent my father to Navarra, even farther away from Málaga. And I have to admit that I remember this time of my life as one of the happiest. I spent a good time there. I made new friends, I saw the snow and how it falls in winter, I loved my new bedroom and my parents had one of the most exciting news they have given me ever, I was going to have a little brother! I loved my brother, even when I didn't know him. I had dreams about him almost everyday since the day my parents announced me that. I couldn't stop of imagining how will he be, how cool it will be to have a brother and have someone to play with and to read books to. I was very excited. Nine months later, once again, we returned to Málaga to welcome my little brother with all the family. My earliest moment of him is the first time I saw him. I remember I was very nervous the 18th March (the day that my brother will born) in the hospital and that my grandparents didn't know what to do with me and with my behaviour. So I remember going out of the room, and seeing a nurse running with a baby in a cot. At first I didn't recognise him (because I didn't know him), but someone said: ''Luisa, look at it, that's your brother!''. And in that moment, to be honest, I really didn't know what I should do or what I should say, so I just came back to the room. And that's it, that was the very first time I saw him after too much time waiting to that day to come.

Later, we returned to Navarra and my house was full of energy and happiness again with a new baby at home. Everyone said that my brother was so much naughty than me with his age, but, to be honest, I didn't matter, I really like him. He was (and he is) a very funny person. One year later, we finally moved to Málaga. We bought a new flat, and we started a new life here, with all the family. Until nowadays.

I have to admit that I had such a wonderful childhood. A perfect childhood, I have nothing bad to say about it. I have grown up seeing and reading the Harry Potter films and books,. It could sound stupid, but it is a very special part of my childhood that I'm thankful about. My parents have given me all their love, of course they are doing it today too, and they have made everything special and happy and magical. I wish someday I will be able to do that with my own children.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario